What are CTAs?
A CTA or a Call-to-action is a marketing term which refers to a statement or design which will “nudge” your readers, listeners or watchers to make an action. This is something you should use in your social media posts, email newsletters, blog posts, or any other form where you are talking to your audience. This is why I have decided to share with you this list of strong CTAs. These will help you with engagement.
Don’t expect your audience to do something unless you tell them what to do. This is why a strong CTA is important.
Where should I use CTAs?
CTAs should be used at the end, as well as throughout your text. This is something you want your audience to do, regardless of what that might be. You can ask your audience to like your post, comment on it, save it, share it, subscribe to your newsletter or buy one of your offers.
Well, now you have a good and strong CTA. Or you will, after you choose one from the list below. However, how to get your audience to stay on your post long enough to even see your CTA? That is what hooks are for. Read the List of awesome hooks post to find out more about what hooks are. There, you can learn about how to use the hooks and find a list of compelling ones for your content. Spark that FOMO in your audience and get more engagement!
- Send me a DM for more information
- Are you ready to take the next step?
- DM me for more info DM [an emoji or a word] to hear more
- Let’s chat! DM me
- DM me [an emoji or a word] if you want to get started
- Shoot me a DM if you want to learn more
- Save this post for later if you think it was useful
- Save if you found it helpful
- Hit ‘SAVE’ so you don’t forget about this post
- Click ‘SAVE’ so you can come back to this post
- Don’t forget to save this post
- Want to learn more? Click the link in my bio
- This offer expires soon! Click the link in bio so you don’t miss it!
- Book your spot by clicking the link in my bio
- Go to my website and see for yourself!
- Go to my website and get one for yourself
- Get a free [add yours] by clicking a link in my bio
- Sign up to my newsletter and get a free [add yours]. The link is in my bio
- Click the link in my bio to check it out
- Order by clicking the link in my bio
- Check my link in bio to [add your own]
- Sign up to my newsletter for even more content like this
- Download now! Link is in my bio
- Double tap if you agree
- Double tap if you can relate
- Like this post if [add your own]
- Double tap if you like this post
- Double tap if you are the same
- Let me know your opinion on this
- Let me know what you think in the comments
- Drop a [emoji] if you agree
- Which team are you, [emoji] or [emoji]? Let’s chat in the comments
- Do you agree? Let me know in the comments
- Tag someone who [add your own]
- Tag a friend who needs to hear this
- Tag your favorite [add your own]
- Ask me anything!
- What do you think about [add yours]?
- What would you do if [add yours]?
- Let me know your recommendations in the comments
- [Question] Answer using emojis only in the comments
- Comment if you have any questions
- Let me know what you think
- Do you agree? Comment below
- Which [insert your own] is your favorite?
- I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments
- Did you like this post? Follow me for more tips like this!
- Follow me for more content like this
- Follow me if you enjoyed this
- Did you find this useful? Follow me to stay updated
- Follow for more tips
- Turn on notifications so you don’t miss new content from me
- Turn on notifications to see my next post
- Turn on notifications so you don’t miss valuable content like this
- Read my caption for more info
- Read the caption to learn how
- Share this post and spread the word!
- Share the love by sharing this post
- Share this post in your story if you think people should hear this
- Send this to [who] that would love this
- Share this with someone who [add your own]
Now you know all about CTAs. I’m sure you would like to know more about hooks, too. Also, you can learn about amazing Stock photo resources.
Don’t forget to check out my Instagram and sign up to my newsletter below if you haven’t already!