First of all, thank you for joining the Content Blueprint Bank membership. How exciting is this?! If you haven’t joined yet, you can join here. I am sharing what the inside looks like, so let’s go!
Allow me to walk you through the contents of the membership and how to use it exactly.
- At the center of the screen, you will see as many boxes as there are days in a month. Since this page is available to non-members, I erased all the daily topics on this one. You will see the main ideas here, though.
- Download the fillable monthly planner, which you can find on the right-hand side, under Resources and start sketching your month. You can write the main topics you like immediately. (I suggest sticking to this arrangement of topics, but it’s not necessary.)
- Open individual days and find explanations for each main idea, a story idea to engage your audience and a list of holidays and observances.
- Open the reels audio page for the desired week and take a look at what’s available. I give you suggestions for audio, along with ideas and which days would be great to use them on. You will also find instructions for filming your reels.
- Plan out your entire month. (No, you don’t have to post every day. No, you don’t have to use all the ideas. You definitely can mix it all up.)
- Find hooks and CTAs (call-to-actions) to use in your content under resources.
- If you don’t have a photo/graphic for each of your posts, check out stock photo resources and find one for free.
- If you have any additional questions, feel free to send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All you have to do now is go to your membership page and see for yourself.
By the way, if you do decide to sign up, you can also become an affiliate and make a commission on each friend you refer to the membership.