First of all, thank you for joining the Content Blueprint Bank membership. How exciting is this?! If you haven’t joined yet, you can join here. I am sharing what the inside looks like, so let’s go!
Allow me to walk you through the contents of the membership and how to use it exactly.
What is the CBB membership?
With this membership, you’ll never run out of content ideas again. I’ve done the hard work for you, curating a list of hundreds of ideas that are proven to perform well with followers. All you have to do is choose the ones that best fit your brand and start creating.
Are you adding new content?
The main content of the membership (ideas for every day) changes every month. The added resources are here to stay and I constantly add new ones and update the existing ones. You can even expect video trainings in the future.
Can I get a refund?
Due to the nature of this product and your immediate access to all of the content, refunds are not available. However, you can cancel your membership any time.
How do I know if this is for me?
If you have a small business or a personal brand and you create your own content, this membership can help you! If you have a social media manager, this might not be for you, unless you want to take the matters into your own hands.
Can I use this for inspiration of my own products?
Please do not copy or distribute any contents of this membership. If you’re interested in creating something like this yourself, feel free to contact me.
Do you accept affiliates?
Yes! You can become an affiliate and earn commission for as long as your referral is in the membership. Send me an email and we can discuss the terms.
- At the center of the screen, you will see as many boxes as there are days in a month. Since this page is available to non-members, I erased all the daily topics on this one. You will see the main ideas here, though.
- Download the fillable monthly planner, which you can find on the right-hand side, under Resources and start sketching your month. You can write the main topics you like immediately. (I suggest sticking to this arrangement of topics, but it’s not necessary.)
- Open individual days and find explanations for each main idea, a story idea to engage your audience and a list of holidays and observances.
- Open the reels library and take a look at what’s available. I give you suggestions for audio, along with ideas and which days would be great to use them on. You will also find instructions for filming your reels.
- Plan out your entire month. (No, you don’t have to post every day. No, you don’t have to use all the ideas. You definitely can mix it all up.)
- Find hooks and CTAs (call-to-actions) to use in your content under resources.
- If you don’t have a photo/graphic for each of your posts, check out stock photo resources and find one for free.
- If you have any additional questions, feel free to send me an email at email@example.com
- All you have to do now is go to your membership page and see for yourself.
By the way, if you do decide to sign up, you can also become an affiliate and make a commission on each friend you refer to the membership.